Think you’re outgrowing Quickbooks? Kick off those baby shoes and step into a solution that’s built for construction!
Seven ways to tell if you’re ready to change construction accounting systems:
- Do you find yourself inputting estimating, tracking, and billing jobs into Excel and then re-entering the information in your Accounting system?
- Do you miss billing any change orders because they come too fast and furious?
- Can you identify which part of your jobs are profitable and which aren’t?
- Have you ever paid the same bill twice, or more than what you contracted to pay?
- Can you capture ALL change orders and bill each of them separately (QB lumps them all together!)?
- Are you allocating Works Comp based on the correct classifications?
- Are you protecting your company from claims against subs?
If you can’t answer these questions confidently, you should explore what Sage 100 Contractor CAN do what QuickBooks CAN’T!
Want to see Sage 100 Contractor live? Request a free demo – no hassle, no pressure!
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Advice for Construction
- COVID-19 Help
- Lean Management for Construction
- Press Releases
- Professional Services
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 300 CRE
- Sage Customer Relationship Management
- Sage Estimating
- Sage Intacct
- Thought Leadership
- Year-End help Sage CRE
- Sales Tax Processing within Sage Intacct #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct Real Estate: Interview with a Sage Expert #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Summer Sage Intacct Free Training Dates- RSVP today! #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct and Procore Integration #MakeYourForemanHappy
- ETHOSystems named one of Bob Scott’s Top 100 VAR Stars in 2022!