Sage Intacct Construction vs Sage Intacct Project #MakeYourForemanHappy
Sage Intacct Construction vs Sage Intacct Project
Recently ETHOSystems has seen several Sage Intacct customers try to implement the Project Module instead of the Construction Module. What is the difference and why should you choose one versus the other?
The Construction Edition of Intacct adds the additional features to the Project Account Module:
- Change Orders
- Change Requests
- Cost Codes
- Cost Types
- Project Estimates
- AIA Reporting – Coming in May 2022!
It also includes Project Costing and Billing, Time and Expense, and Spend Management. From a subscription cost, it is better to get the Construction Module because you get more for your subscription.
If you start with the Project Module you CAN NOT add the Construction Module to the system later. That requires a complete reimplementation of your system! Even if you do not need any of the construction features currently, if you think you might need them in the future, start with the Construction Edition.
Also, products like Procore require the Construction Module for their integrations to work.
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Advice for Construction
- COVID-19 Help
- Lean Management for Construction
- Press Releases
- Professional Services
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 300 CRE
- Sage Customer Relationship Management
- Sage Estimating
- Sage Intacct
- Thought Leadership
- Year-End help Sage CRE
- When Will My Business Outgrow Sage 100 Contractor? #StopMeIfYouveHeardThis
- FREE Training: Sage Intacct 2022 R2 Changes #MakeYourForemanHappy
- How can I do that in Sage Intacct? Join Our Free Training Webinars Today! #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct 2022 R2 Changes #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct – Enable Primary Document Tracking #MakeYourForemanHappy