Import Change Requests into Project Management from Sage Estimating SQL
Integrated functionality does the job!
by Renee Mullen, Sage Marketing Manager
Estimating 19.12 includes the ability to use integrated functionality to import Change Requests into the Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate Project Management module from Estimating.
To use this functionality:
- Sage 300 CRE Accounting version 18.4 with Project Management and Sage Estimating 19.12 must be installed on the same computer.
- Begin by creating a Change Request in Project t Management
- In this new Change Request, select the “Price/Cost Estimate” tab
- Click “Estimate Change Request” and select the option that best fits your needs
- In Sage Estimating 19.12, access the corresponding estimate and select “Interface” then “send to change request” to begin the import process.
- When the Estimate has been successfully imported, the text that appears above the “estimate change request” button in Project Management will display the file name of the imported estimate.
Questions? Chat with us Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
For more information on this topic visit Knowledge Base Article 52345. You can find this information and more in the Knowledgebase.
Join the conversation at Sage City available 24/7, the online community is your gateway to many Sage resources.