Project Management for Sage 300 CRE – the Workhorse Module
Take Control of the Project Management Process
Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate offers Project Management (also known as ‘PJ’) as an additional software module to the core Sage 300 CRE product. More than just document management and some standard workflows, PJ in Sage 300 CRE is a real workhorse!
Top Five Features in PJ
We polled our Sage Certified Consultants at ETHOSystems, and here are the results they selected for ‘Best Of’ in Project Management for Sage 300 CRE:
- Create a job directory with job-specific contact information and set up unlimited job distribution lists.
- Issue prime contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, change requests, potential change orders, then release these items to accounting for review, approval, and use.
- Create, track, and easily distribute documents, such as RFIs, submittals, and transmittals using automated delivery methods; email and fax documents directly from an entry screen.
- Manage cashflow and profitability by controlling change budgets, costs, and revenue.
- Access subcontract and PO status, original and revised totals, pending and approved changes, and amounts invoiced, retained, and paid.
Does your company also use Sage Estimating? Here’s an article on how to import change requests into Project Management from Sage Estimating SQL.