Cashing Out with Dividends – is Now the Time?
Submitted by BeachFleischman, CPAs Tax Saving Strategy? Under current tax law, the federal income tax rate for C corporations is a flat 21%. Under prior law, C corporations faced a graduated federal income tax-rate schedule with a maximum effective rate of 35%. The flat 21% corporate…
February 2020 Newsletter
February: The Technology Issue Life before texting and Facebook? Getting geeky! Annual nuggets from the 2019 Annual Construction Technology Report New cloud-based Sage Intacct platform for construction Do your tools ever ‘walk off’ your jobs? You’re going to LOVE the new Sage ToolsOp app!…
- Cash Management is Out of Balance in Sage 300 CRE
- Cashing Out with Dividends – is Now the Time?
- How to Capture Outside Data in Sage 100 Contractor
- How to add users and modules in Sage 300 CRE
- February 2020 Newsletter
- How to Print Sage 300 CRE Reports to Excel
- Cornerstone Solutions, Inc. and Ledgerwood Associates, Inc. Merge to Form ETHOSystems