Bringing together solutions
AUTOMATE YOUR ESTIMATING
Sage Estimating software offers the use of a full range of industry-specific cost databases, so you can quickly and accurately reference costs to complete a bid and more consistently win profitable work.
The SQL-based Sage Estimating can do the heavy lifting for you. With features like 2D and 3D electronic takeoff, efficient smart assemblies, alternate cost options, and built-in analysis tools, estimates are built with quicker precision and more insight.
Readily create estimates with a significantly smaller margin of error, pulling from a comprehensive database containing thousands of cost items. Instead of having to start from scratch every time, estimates and cost information can be saved, including your organization’s own distinct items, formulas, and assemblies.
- Flexible Estimating options tailored to fit your business structure and needs
- Four types of industry-standard resources to add accuracy and speed to your Sage Estimating Core or Estimating Core Plus software:
- Advanced Assembly databases
- Estimating databases
- Estimating knowledgebases
- Construction Support Services (CSS) knowledgebases
- Reduces takeoff time, while enabling estimators to pull 2D and 3D details with a single tool
- Export budgets, purchase orders, subcontracts without the need for duplicate entry
- Pre-populated RSMeans cost databases offer everything from site work items to electrical components and City Cost indexes