Bringing together solutions
Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate
BUILT FOR CONSTRUCTION
The construction industry has specific accounting requirements not associated with many other businesses, so it’s important for construction accounting software to meet the industry’s job-based needs. Whether you’re the GC or the sub-contractor, Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (Sage 300 CRE) can help you improve profitability, boost revenue, and win more bids.
Sage 300 CRE provides full extended accounting with customizable reporting to maximize profit. Improve cash flow, control company costs, and always know where you stand financially.
This construction and property management software solution provides critical information on project activities, standardizes workflow, and lets you take control of the details. Mirroring many of the paper documents you probably already use, Sage 300 CRE is easy to seamlessly insert into your current company environment.
- Single source software for total project visibility with the market leader in end-to-end construction and property management software
- Core products included: AP, AR, GL, Job Cost, and Payroll
- Module based system to add only those integrations needed for your unique business environment such as Project Management, Property Management, Estimating, Equipment Cost, Inventory, Purchasing, Reporting, Fixed Assets and other third-party applications
- Manage risks related to subcontractors and vendors
- Improve visibility with custom reporting
- Make collaboration across teams and departments through all the project phases seamless and in real-time