eFile Taxes in Sage 100 Contractor with Aatrix
by Shantal Myers, Sage Certified Consultant
Aatrix is Sage’s third-party tax partner. Did you know that you can sign up for Aatrix to efile your monthly, quarterly and annual taxes and returns and sign up for them to make your tax deposits? Then, you can efile taxes in Sage 100 Contractor with Aatrix.
Sign up at http://efile.aatrix.com
Pick the package that fits your business needs. Whether you have two employees or two thousand, Package Pricing is the best value. The package includes UNLIMITED eFiling for Fed and State Unemployment, New Hire, Withholding, and all associated payments for one year. Email or Fax in your eFile authorization. The eFile Authorization form is available under the Companies section of the website. The eFile Center is unable to process filings on your behalf until you sign and email or fax in your Authorization Form.
The eFile Center offers filings in all states. To determine if additional information is required for your filing state check the box next to the state(s) your company must report to in the Filing States section. (* Note: W2, 1099, 1095 Submissions do not require a signature authorization form.)
Enter any additional filing requirements
Some agencies require additional credentials to be specified when electronically filing on your behalf. In order to process your filings, the eFile Center must have these additional credentials on file as indicated in the Additional Agency Requirements section of the Companies section. The filings states selected for your company will determine which credentials are required.
Enter your bank account information (optional)
The eFile Center offers electronic payment options to federal and state agencies Your Bank Account Information and payment coupons can be eFiled from your Sage 100 Contractor Software. Bank Account Information is only required if you plan to have the eFile Center make any payments on your behalf when eFiling.
Start eFiling your taxes
The eFile Center has a variety of Federal and State withholding, unemployment, new hire and payments available as well as the annual W2s and 1099s.
Check out the form list on the Aatrix eFile Center website and see how you can eliminate paper and file electronically.
Submit eFilings at least three (3) business days prior to their due date to avoid government fines or priority processing fees.
Look for the payroll reports menu in your Sage 100 Contractor Software. Select the form you want to file and it will be filled out automatically with information from your payroll data. After reviewing the form click submit and choose the eFile option.
All of the filings you submit will be saved in the history or existing reports section of your Sage 100 Contractor software and all eFile status information is available under the Filings tab of your Aatrix eFile Center website account.
Features and Resources
- Free how-to videos for processing year end and tax forms
- The eFile Center can send you text/SMS reminders about important events such as filing rejection alerts and tax compliance calendar reminders
- 1800+ electronic forms for State and Federal payroll reports and payments
- Unemployment, Withholding, & New Hire reports for all states
- Comprehensive W-2/1099 printing & eFiling solution
- Electronic W-2 delivery option
- Replica of the actual form displayed onscreen
- Reports can be edited & recalculated onscreen
- Reports can be printed on plain paper, signature-ready
- All reports can be eFiled to an exclusive Single-point Payroll eFile Center
And that’s how you successfully efile taxes in Sage 100 Contractor with Aatrix! Need more resources that help you work remotely during the COVID-19 outbreak? Check out this article for more resources.
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Advice for Construction
- COVID-19 Help
- Lean Management for Construction
- Press Releases
- Professional Services
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 300 CRE
- Sage Customer Relationship Management
- Sage Estimating
- Sage Intacct
- Thought Leadership
- Year-End help Sage CRE
- Sage Intacct 2022 R3 Changes #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage 100 Contractor or a Dedicated Manufacturing Software #StopMeIfYouveHeardThis
- Dimension Groups in Intacct #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct Attachments #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Not Too Late to Join One of Our Free Sage Intacct Summer Training Sessions – RSVP today! #MakeYourForemanHappy