Estimating Tip: Highlight It!
by Darren Pierce, Estimating Field Manager, CRE Sales
With the recent version of Sage Estimating, we have added a quick way to only see items that are important or need your review – highlight it.
Simply right-click any cell and select ‘Edit Highlight.’ To take it a step further, add a Tag that shows up when you hover over the item.
When you are ready to limit the Estimate to just highlighted items click:
Now you have a punch list of items to review. It’s as easy as that! The next time when an item needs to be on a shortlist — highlight it!
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Advice for Construction
- COVID-19 Help
- Lean Management for Construction
- Press Releases
- Professional Services
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 300 CRE
- Sage Customer Relationship Management
- Sage Estimating
- Sage Intacct
- Thought Leadership
- Year-End help Sage CRE
- Sales Tax Processing within Sage Intacct #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct Real Estate: Interview with a Sage Expert #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Summer Sage Intacct Free Training Dates- RSVP today! #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct and Procore Integration #MakeYourForemanHappy
- ETHOSystems named one of Bob Scott’s Top 100 VAR Stars in 2022!