The Power of Software Integration
Integration: The whole becomes greater than the sum of its parts
Adding an application that fully and properly integrates with your primary data will expand your capabilities! Realize the potential in the power of software integration.
Think about your software and what was implemented first – General Ledger, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Job Cost. You might also have products for Equipment and Estimating that you started using at the same time. You can expand those by adding software with functions beyond the basics. You may hear the term add-on for this, but that is a misleading label. If the integration is smooth, you have done more than just add on.
What might you gain from this expansion?
- Reduced errors — Automate entries or eliminate duplicate manual entries.
- Expedited workflows – Send data or make it more readily available when people need it.
- Improved data integrity – Allow entry or review of data by staff who know best what the content should be.
- More effective use of information – Make locating and accessing critical data easier.
- Proactive queries – Let the system communicate problems to you before you need to ask.
- Cleaner archiving – Get better control of your document and data storage and retention.
It’s not difficult to do yourself!
Generally speaking, adding integrated products to your core system is not that hard to do without help (but we’re here if you need us). Sage Certified Consultant, Kyle Z., takes you through the steps for adding licenses (users) or modules in her step-by-step blog post, below.
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Advice for Construction
- COVID-19 Help
- Lean Management for Construction
- Press Releases
- Professional Services
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 300 CRE
- Sage Customer Relationship Management
- Sage Estimating
- Sage Intacct
- Thought Leadership
- Year-End help Sage CRE
- Sales Tax Processing within Sage Intacct #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct Real Estate: Interview with a Sage Expert #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Summer Sage Intacct Free Training Dates- RSVP today! #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct and Procore Integration #MakeYourForemanHappy
- ETHOSystems named one of Bob Scott’s Top 100 VAR Stars in 2022!