CLOUD FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FOR CONSTRUCTION
NAVIGATE COMPLEX DEMANDS OF CONSTRUCTION
By combining the proven Sage Intacct platform with Timberline’s (currently Sage 300 CRE) 40+ years of experience serving the construction industry, you can navigate the complex demands and nuance of construction financial management.
Construction companies face unique challenges: from compliance reporting to generating accurate job profitability metrics and providing real-time visibility—we want you to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time on what really matters—building the world all around us.
Sage Intacct for construction is a true cloud ERP solution that is scalable for your growth.
REAL-TIME VISIBILITY and INSIGHTS
Manual processes drain productivity and create challenges for all areas of the business. If you’re managing multiple jobs, increased workload demands, and new contract requirements, we’ve built our construction financial management solution with you in mind. Sage Intacct customers have experienced efficiency gains of up to 75% and find they have more time to dedicate to strategic decision making. We provide intuitive construction accounting with a dimensional general ledger, accounts payable automation, comprehensive job tracking and billing, automated revenue recognition, easy-to-use reporting and dashboards, and a rock-solid audit trail
BUILT FOR CONSTRUCTION
EFFICIENTLY MANAGE COMPLEX FINANCIALS
- Improve AP allocations and reduce the invoicing process up to 40 hours per month
- Reduce manual data entry and save up to $100,000 in additional overhead as you scale
- Increase project profit by up to 10% with real time budget vs. actual project data
GOVERN SPENDING AGAINST THE BUDGET
- Automatically validate on submit or post each spend transaction against the budget and rules you set
- Automatically deny a transaction that would exceed budget – or – allow it after issuing a warning
- Set the duration that spend management is in force on transactions
PAINFREE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Automatically capture billable and non-billable transactions
- Improve forecast accuracy by decoupling billing from revenue recognition
- Get up-to-the-minute financial, managerial, and operational reporting through real-time, role-based dashboards
RECOGNIZED BY FINANCE EXPERTS
Sage Intacct is the first and only preferred provider of the American Institute of CPAs.
In Gartner’s “Critical Capabilities for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites for Midsize, Large and Global Enterprises” report, for the 4th year in a row, Sage Intacct received the highest product score for the Lower Midsize Enterprises use case with a 4.61 out of 5.
In addition, they received improved ratings in purchasing and accounts payable, usability, and geographic coverage. Click here to read the report.
Sage Intacct has the highest customer satisfaction score for the Accounting Software, and ERP Systems categories on G2, a leading business software review platform.