How to Pay Bill by Job Sage Intacct #MakeYourForemanHappy
How to Pay Bill by Job.
In Sage Intacct, you can Pay Bills by a job by following these steps:
Under the Pay Bills Screen click on the “Filter By” option and select “Add a filter set”
Create a new filter as show below. Make the Filter Name equal to the Job Number. Click the “Share Filter” option so others can use the same predefined settings. Under the Drill Down Filters, choose “Bill Item”, set the attribute to “Job” and set the value to equal the job. You can create lots of other filters, but this is to filter by job only.
Save the filter and when you are in the screen, select the new filter and click Apply
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Advice for Construction
- COVID-19 Help
- Lean Management for Construction
- Press Releases
- Professional Services
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 300 CRE
- Sage Customer Relationship Management
- Sage Estimating
- Sage Intacct
- Thought Leadership
- Year-End help Sage CRE
- Sales Tax Processing within Sage Intacct #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct Real Estate: Interview with a Sage Expert #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Summer Sage Intacct Free Training Dates- RSVP today! #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct and Procore Integration #MakeYourForemanHappy
- ETHOSystems named one of Bob Scott’s Top 100 VAR Stars in 2022!