Sage Intacct and Procore Integration #MakeYourForemanHappy
In the construction world, Procore is one of the top project management solutions and it integrates seamlessly with Sage Intacct. At ETHOSystems, many of our Sage Intacct clients have leveraged the integration to Procore to make sure their Jobs and Commitments flow between Sage Intacct and Procore automatically.
The current integration is real-time and supports the following
- Synchronization of Sage Intacct cost codes, cost types, and job costs between Sage Intacct and Procore.
- Create commitments and commitment change orders in Procore where each line item uses Sage Intacct cost codes and cost types.
- Export ‘Approved’ commitments and subcontract change orders from Procore to Sage Intacct.
- Link a Sage Intacct vendor and ID with a matching company in Procore‘s Directory tool.
- Create a vendor in Sage Intacct by exporting a company record from Procore.
- Create a new company record in Procore by importing a vendor from Sage Intacct. Insurance information must be managed and updated in Sage Intacct
- Create a new project in Procore by importing a Sage Intacct job.
- Create a new job in Sage Intacct by exporting a Procore project.
- Import a Sage Intacct estimate into the Budget tool on a Procore project.
- Import a Sage Intacct sub-job into Procore as a sub-job.
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Advice for Construction
- COVID-19 Help
- Lean Management for Construction
- Press Releases
- Professional Services
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 300 CRE
- Sage Customer Relationship Management
- Sage Estimating
- Sage Intacct
- Thought Leadership
- Year-End help Sage CRE
- Sage Intacct 2022 R3 Changes #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage 100 Contractor or a Dedicated Manufacturing Software #StopMeIfYouveHeardThis
- Dimension Groups in Intacct #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct Attachments #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Not Too Late to Join One of Our Free Sage Intacct Summer Training Sessions – RSVP today! #MakeYourForemanHappy