Setting Up Schedules within Sage Intacct #MakeYourForemanHappy
When dealing with Construction Customers, it is not uncommon for the start date of the week to be Saturday instead of Sunday.
It is extremely important to make sure you set the correct schedule within Sage Intacct before entering your first timesheets. Please review the steps below as part of the setup process. Note: Different Entities are allowed to have different Work Weeks and Holiday Schedules.
- Under Company -> Company Information, go to the Accounting Tab and change the “Week begins on” field.
- Under Company -> Entity Information, scroll down to the Calendar Section and set the “Week begins on” there as well.
- The next thing to do is set up any holidays. Back in the Company Information area, go to the Schedules tab and click Add under the Holiday Schedule. You could create a Holiday Schedule by Year or just create one schedule and keep adding to it. If different entities have different Holiday Schedules (such as an Entity in a different country) you can specify the Holiday Schedule for the Entity.
- To use the holidays and minimize data entry errors from your employees, there are two areas you will want to configure:
- Under Projects -> Timesheet Rule, you can check the box “Do not allow on Holidays”. Make sure you assign the employees to the Timesheet rules.
- Under Projects -> Configuration, Timesheet Rules, you can select “Disable holiday entries”. Select this box if you want to reject the time submitted for work on company holidays.
Setting up the schedules within Sage Intacct requires reviewing the setup screens and full testing. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us here at ETHOSystems!
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Advice for Construction
- COVID-19 Help
- Lean Management for Construction
- Press Releases
- Professional Services
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 300 CRE
- Sage Customer Relationship Management
- Sage Estimating
- Sage Intacct
- Thought Leadership
- Year-End help Sage CRE
- When Will My Business Outgrow Sage 100 Contractor? #StopMeIfYouveHeardThis
- FREE Training: Sage Intacct 2022 R2 Changes #MakeYourForemanHappy
- How can I do that in Sage Intacct? Join Our Free Training Webinars Today! #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct 2022 R2 Changes #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct – Enable Primary Document Tracking #MakeYourForemanHappy