Process Joint Checks in Sage Intacct Construction #MakeYourForemanHappy
How to process joint checks in Sage Intacct Construction. Joint checks are used by general contractors for checks that must be made jointly to the Subcontractor and the Subcontractor’s material supplies. We will show you how to set this up within Sage Intacct.
When setting up a vendor, for any Joint Checks, set the Subcontract and Supplier as contact in the contact list as shown below.
You will need to click on the Add Button in the Contact List to create the combined name.
Also, make sure you put the combined name in the “Print As” field. The “Print As” field prints on the checks.
When setting up the vendor, make sure the “Merge Payment Requests” is unchecked.
When entering the Bill, make sure to enter the Contact with both names as the Pay To, and it recommended to put the supplier’s name with the bill number.
When paying bills, make sure the “Payment request method” to “Merge request into one per vendor pay t contact”
The Joint Check will look like this
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Advice for Construction
- COVID-19 Help
- Lean Management for Construction
- Press Releases
- Professional Services
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 300 CRE
- Sage Customer Relationship Management
- Sage Estimating
- Sage Intacct
- Thought Leadership
- Year-End help Sage CRE
- Sales Tax Processing within Sage Intacct #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct Real Estate: Interview with a Sage Expert #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Summer Sage Intacct Free Training Dates- RSVP today! #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct and Procore Integration #MakeYourForemanHappy
- ETHOSystems named one of Bob Scott’s Top 100 VAR Stars in 2022!