Sage Intacct – Enable Primary Document Tracking #MakeYourForemanHappy
Enable Primary Document Tracking in Sage Intacct Construction
In Sage Intacct 2022 R1 a new option has been created to better track the progression of a Purchase Order through the workflows within Sage Intacct.
This should be done on the initial document created. For example, if your primary document is a Purchase Order for a Job and that gets converted to a Purchase Order Job Receiver and then a Purchase Order Job Invoice, you will check the box “Enable Primary Document Workflow” on the first step, Purchase Order for a Job. This is also extremely helpful for any Change Orders you create against the Purchase Order
This should be done for all new implementations. If you turn it on after you have started using the system, it will only update for the entries moving forward.
The benefits of turning this on are as follows:
- Allows you to track your invoices, bills, and receivers back to their original source and source line.
- All converted documents display the primary document and document line, including Accounts Payable Bills and associated line payments.
- The Primary Document and Document Line fields appear in the Show Details section of the entries grid, but you can move those fields to the grid.
- Accounting and Taxes
- Business Advice for Construction
- COVID-19 Help
- Lean Management for Construction
- Press Releases
- Professional Services
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 300 CRE
- Sage Customer Relationship Management
- Sage Estimating
- Sage Intacct
- Thought Leadership
- Year-End help Sage CRE
- When Will My Business Outgrow Sage 100 Contractor? #StopMeIfYouveHeardThis
- FREE Training: Sage Intacct 2022 R2 Changes #MakeYourForemanHappy
- How can I do that in Sage Intacct? Join Our Free Training Webinars Today! #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct 2022 R2 Changes #MakeYourForemanHappy
- Sage Intacct – Enable Primary Document Tracking #MakeYourForemanHappy